Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jen Perney Presents: "Wet Dreams Do Come True"



Saturday, March 13, 2010

8:00pm - 11:00pm

Waltz Astoria

23-14 Ditmars Boulevard

:
Astoria, N.Y.


Very excited to be hosting this one night event, featuring some of the best of the best in up and coming NYC standup comedy.

Featuring: Tim Warner
Jaqi Furback
Mike Recine
Calvin S. Cato

Hosted: By Your's Truly :)

Waltz Astoria is a family run/family owned venue where I first got my start in standup comedy almost 1 year ago. Since then the owners and I have begun what I know will be a long standing friendship. They have offered me the opportunity to host, but better than that-BOOK a night of comedy.

Thus the title "Wet Dreams Do Come True", for I am thrilled to showcase these hysterical comics, and better yet have them all perform on the same bill.

Come on out and laugh your ass off. Waltz Astoria has a $10 min. for food/drink- NO COVER. However feel free to tip these fantastic artists as I pass around the hat. See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment